Sunday, July 22, 2007

WHAT A SURPRISE..................



Cindyg and Sadie B AWARED me with the ROCKIN GIRL BLOGGER award..........thanks girls so much for thinking of me.........I will try my best to keep ROCKIN (smile)....
Also my buddy Robyn (Here by Grace) AWARDED me for the THINKING BLOGGER award.....Thanks so much Robyn...........I guess I will have to try and keep my thinking hat on (Smile)

Okay so I need to award 5 people for each of the awards............You will all love these blog sites

..........Each blog site will inspire you, just as they have inspired me.
ROCKIN GIRL BLOGGER:







THINKING BLOGGER AWARD:




One more extra: TERI

3 comments:

Spot-On said...

ooh do I have to do an acceptance speech like the oscars? hehehe. THanks for thinking of me! Gotta get my thinking cap on and challenge you all more now!

Lisa said...

Thanks Regina, I feel special that someone of your calibre would think of little ole me!!! Now if I could only get that little pink tag to appear on my blog!!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Imagine that.......I have been picked - not for one but for two - now how cool is that???? I am honored sis.
Hugs,
T