Thursday, April 3, 2008

LITTLE ONE...........

Just a little work for my scrapnfonts design team....I had to use this font on a project and for the life of me with it being solid black and me not being able to color it in, I couldn't think of anything to make with it...So I just came up with this...I know it isn't your typically little girl colors, but again I had to use these colors among a few others that I ended up not using because I just couldn't fit the other colors in the design.......
. Pattern paper: My Minds Eye (Second Avenue) & Bazzill basics Flowers: marvy punch Ribbon: Michaels arts and crafts Pen: Zig Memory Systems (pure black) Fonts: Scrapnfonts.com : ck tick tock, ck childs play, db journaling boxes thanks for looking.....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regina, it's GORGEOUS! Traditional is NOT always best :)
this is just FABulous!

hugs & love!
danni

jaycee51 said...

Beautiful & those NON traditional colours work great. I love it! JC

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Sis don't ever under extimate your work. Yes not the typical baby colors but it turned out AWESOME!!!! Who wouldn't love to receive this card?? i love the way you added the pink flowers to the "little" and the little tag. Just spectacular girly!!!!

Nikki said...

This is really cool! I love how the letters jump out at you, one because of the black color and how you used foam adhesives to make it pop out. Beautiful envelop, love how you carried the scallop edges design from the cart to it.

:)

Nikki said...

Hi Regina, can you send me an email at nikkiduey@yahoo.com to tell me more about scrapNfonts. I was just at their site (from your site) and I'm wondering how it works. Thanks!

Jessica said...

This is really pretty! Did you use the Cricut to make the envelope? If yes, which cart? I LOVE this set!

Cindy Gilchrist said...

This is beautiful....funny how amazing things come from stuff you're not really sure about at first!

Anonymous said...

o0oh, I love it.
You did a terrific job.
-Sandra

Danielle Flanders said...

Oh that is so cute!!! Love that you always make matching envelopes too! :)

Have a great weekend!
Dani