Sunday, November 9, 2008

HEADING HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Isn't this a cute little car....never thought I might like a glittered car to drive...but heck this one is cute....Here is my take on the latest challenge going on over at the bbtb...the challenge was to use one of the cars from the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridges...You need to hope on over and check out the other ladies work here....I tell ya I have one of the best teams around...they all do such amazing work....This little card which has a matching envelope will be available on my etsy shop shortly...

15 comments:

DeeDee said...

Regina, I love your glittery car....wouldn't it be fun to drive it IRL!!! LOL!! So cute!!! HUGS!!

Michele Kovack said...

What a cute card! Now I wish I had this cartridge too......

martita said...

It's so cute :) just like you I've never thought that glitered car can be so sweet :)

Susan Edwards said...

Regina, I LOVE your card! It is just so... PRETTY!!!!
Susan

michelle said...

Such a cute car Regina !! it would be a blast driving round in such a sparkly car !!
hugs
michelle

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

This little car has so much spunk girl!! I love the glitter too and those big rhinestones are FABULOUS!!
Hugs, T

Christine said...

I love what you did with the car image! How clever of you to use it for a Christmas card! Not only that, I love the glitter on it, and the Christmas tree tucked into the seat area adds the perfect touch! I would love to see a pink car like that IRL! LOL! ;-D

Thanks for the inspiration!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Totally cute Regina! I love it!

Nikki said...

Regina, this is so pretty! Love it!
:)

Babydoll said...

Regina, this car is adorable!

Lana Clarke said...

WOW what girl wouldn't love to drive around in this cute car!
I have this cart and never really use it so I may well get it out and give this a go!
Awesome!
Hugs
Lana x

Jen said...

This is just darling! so so so cute!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

THIS IS THE CUTESTS Regina! love all the bling ;)

Ivy said...

Wow, what an adorable card...that car looks like if it should be heading towards my house with that adorable tree!

GraficWorld said...

Bellissimi questi lavori fatti con la carta!! Complimenti..
Ti auguro una buona giornata!