Monday, January 26, 2009

BEAUTY..................

What a fitting phrase for this weeks challenge over at the BBTB....I see Beauty in all of my designers work and secondly I see BEAUTY in this BLACK rose...it is so pretty TO ME..The challenge this week over at the bbtb was to use the ROSE from the INDIE ART cricut cartridge... this is a beautiful cut...I love it...and the girls did such an amazing job with their take...You can find their take here....We also have a new contest going on right now over at the bbtb...WANTA WIN A FRED table...ooooooooooo that will make your life a bit sweeter...here is the link to the contest....


Okay so this black frame that I did my card on is a new release from the CUTTING CAFE...you can purchase the SHAPED FRAME CARD alone or with 6 other shaped cards...Have a lookie here....
Also I must say that over at 2 SKETCHES FOR U, The Cutting Cafe is the sponsor this week and will be giving away the ALL ABOUT CUPCAKES
set and 3 other sets of your choice...so hope on over and take a look at the new sketch for this week.........PLUS all the amazing designs....
http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/2009/01/all-about-cupcakes-.html

13 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Guess what........I LOVE THAT FRAME CARD!!!!! You did an amazing job with this challenge girl - I LOVE IT!! Hugs, T

DeeDee said...

Oh girlie, this is GORGEOUS!!! That shaped card is my favorite too....thanks for making that one and well all of them!! YOU ROCK!!! HUGS!!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! This is amazing!! I love it!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! This frame card is AMAZING, but would I expect anything less? No way!! I love the black rose too! GORGEOUS!! Love it!!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hi Regina, I've just found your blog & your creations are stunningly BEAUTIFUL!!!! This shaped card is gorgeous. I've added you to my blog list so that I don't forget to return. Kirsten.

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Regina,
Beautiful..Krista

michelle said...

This is so beautiful !! i love how you put the colours so well together !!

Jen said...

Regina I want to grow up and be just like you! Okay before you block me for being a stalker...what I mean is girl you are so talented!

Nikki said...

Regina, this is gorgeous! Love the color combo! I've always loved this shape for a frame...hope to see more of it in any future box/bag design you come up with :)
Hugs!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous frame card and I love the black rose! Just beautiful as always, Regina. Hugs, D

Mrs Mayne said...

Hi Regina, I've been trying to email you back but my emails are being returned! :( I wonder if you are able to add me as 'safe' so that I can contact you again!!? Thanks so much! :)
Steph - PTW

Lori in SC said...

I love it, it is beautiful!

Peet said...

Wow...love it! Gorgeous card, Regina!!!
Hugs,
Peet