Monday, February 2, 2009

NEED TO MAKE SOME VALENTINE PROJECTS ON...

A BUDGET?...........Lets face it, alot of times it is the packaging on gifts that give it that WOW FACTOR....sometime the packaging, wrapping is so nice that you don't even want to open the gift................well I have just released a cute little box to hold those little Conversation Candy Heart boxes......This little box would be perfect to decorate and place one of those Conversation Candy Boxes in.....You can make the box as pretty as can be...........CUTE INEXPENSIVE VALENTINE GIFT..............I think I might just give these to my son's teachers with a card...I hope they like them....Click here to view the set.

This first box is my take on the new challenge going on over at the bbtb...the challenge was to use the heart cut from the doodlecharms cart...oh my the designers did such an amazing job on this cut.....you really need to hop on over and check out their take..you can view their projects here. The next box I decided to use the handle in the set....

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards collection.Thank you Regina Easter for sharing.Wish you all a Joyful Valentine in advance.Cheers!

lol:)
Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai|Gifts to Bangalore

Sharon Caudle said...

these are gorgeous Regina! Your work is always so amazing! Thanks for all the inspiration! hugs!

DeeDee said...

Too fun girlie! These are gorgeous! I can't wait to try one!! HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely the cutest! Thanks for sharing the idea with us.
Barb g

Lana Clarke said...

Oh Regina these are just so beautiful and I am lucky enough to be able to use them and I can't wait
Hugs
Lana x

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

oh! the first box is so lovely! :)

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

CUTE,CUTE,CUTE,Everything you do is amazing, Thanks for sharing, and inspiringall of us....Hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

Oooh Regina! These are just the sweetest! Any teacher would be over the moon to get such a darling treat. xxD

Peet said...

Wow, these are GORGEOUS, Regina!!! Great work, love them!!!

Nikki said...

I so love these!
Hugs!

mickeydee said...

So darn cute! This is such a fun idea............love it!

Laura Davis said...

LOVE this!!!!
Laura

Enfys said...

Fantastic little box Regina, I am hoping to have a play with this one this weekend.
hugs
Enfys x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous! Everything you make is gorgeous!

Daniela Dobson said...

These are adorable! I love that heart cut out in the big heart.