Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD AND HAPPY FATHERS DAY..

If ya haven't been to The Cutting Cafe lately, you need to stop on by and check out the new releases....There is a HUGE circle word set for all your EXTENDED family birthdays...grandma, step brother, mother in law...etc...you can view that set here....
A set for son and daughter to come soon....These two cards below come from a new release to...This release is AWESOME for Father's day....The set includes a Shirt with a Tie card with a matching envelope and just a TIE shaped card with a matching envelope..these two new releases are cutting files/templates...remember they all come in PDF for you to cut out by hand...and they are SUPER easy to cut out...nice clean lines...

I decided to do this SHIRT AND TIE CARD in one of the colors that I like seeing on my hubby...nice crisp grey shirt with black tie.....maybe I will give this card to him for his birthday from the kids...mostly all doodlebug papers on this card.


This next card is in the shape of a TIE...I used some funky fun colors on this tie card...and then added a few other greetings.......I used mostly all We R Memory keepers papers on this tie shaped card..
You can find both sets here.

6 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

These are both so stinkin' cute!!! I actually have a tie template from one of my teacher's magazines that I was going to use! You have inspired me to give it a try!

Kay said...

Regina, these cards are amazing!! I can't wait to create with these templates!! You are such an awesome designer!! ♥♥ Kay

Liz Weber said...

Far Out Regina that suit and tie is amazing - you are so clever and inspirational. Thanks so much for the fab The Cutting Cafe images to use at SheetLoad of Cards. I plan on having heaps more fun with them.

Enfys said...

Really love these Regina, I will be playing as soon as I get back from doing my grandma stuff in London. I adore the grey paper you used for the shirt.
luv
En xx

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Oh sis - these are fabulous!! I love how masculine they are - you ROCK girl !!!
Hugs, T

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute Regina! I've made my TCS DT card using one of these but can't post just yet. xxD