Thursday, September 3, 2009

BLOG HOP WINNER AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME....

AND THE WINNER OF MY BUG BLOG HOP GOODIES IS:
LORENA LLANO said...

I LOVE YOUR HALLOWEEN DESIGNS. THE PROJECT MADE WITH YOUR NESTING BOXES IS BEAUTIFUL, THE PAPER COMBINATION LOOKS AWESOME.
lorena.llanozamora@gmail.com

LORENA...first off thanks for your sweet comments and I will be emailing you shortly to get your address....

I want to thank all 114 of you for leaving me sweet comments...be on the look out for the next bbtb bug blog hop on the 27th of this month.....

okay so like is isn't my anniversary today, but it was two days ago...happily been married for 19 years and hoping the Lord will bless us with another 50...YULP i'm pushing it....anyhoo, here is the card I did for my hubby.....I used the new HUGE ANNIVERSARY CIRCLE WORD from The Cutting Cafe and I used the I LOVE YOU background set as well....tied it up with some old style BASIC GREY paper....speaking of BASIC GREY...I wonder if my local scrapbook store has got the new HALLOWEEN PAPERS IN....way yummy...have you seen them...I would love to have some...(wink)


11 comments:

Sandi said...

stunning and congrats to the blog hop winner. Sandi

Sandi said...

ooooops, and Happy Belated Anniversary. Hugs

~amy~ said...

Wow....such a gorgeous anniversary card Regina!!! Happy belated anniversary :)

Julia Moss said...

Wow, Regina,beautiful card...and Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Regina I am really impress by your talent. I spent like an hour going through your posts. From this moment on, I am one of your fans. Your work is very delicate and gorgeous. Happy anniversary!

Silvia

Sharon Caudle said...

This card is gorgeous, Regina! WOW!!! hugs!

Rose said...

happy anniversary!! and many many more wonderful years together :) awesome card, love all the details you always add to your cards :)

bonnie said...

This stunning Regina love the colours....it's mine and my husbands 19th Anniversary too! Although it's 19 years from when we first met when I just turned 16 and we have been married for 12 years now. Happy Anniversary to you both...congratulations! Bonnie x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations to the winner! Beautiful anniversary card! Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a gorgeous card Regina! Very sweet and romantic! Love the yummy colors. Was we discussed, isn't Sept a wonderful month for anniversaries? Now I better get my rear and gear and make one for Sunday. Hugs! D

mary stuart said...

Lucky Lorena!
Congratulations.
and Happy Anniversary to you and your
husband!
Very cool card!