Saturday, February 13, 2010

BEAUTIFUL TREES AND STAMPING 411

Hello everyone...HAPPY EARLY VALENTINE'S DAY....any special plans you want to share...not sure about me yet....I do need to finish wrapping a few more candy boxes for my TWO OLDER BOYS..of course I will be stashing some MOOLAH in the package...anyHOO, I thought I would pop in and take a break from all my gardening that I was doing today...oooooooooooo I love to work in my yard...so relaxing....can't wait until my flowers and stuff begin to bloom and this year I am planting two blueberry plants..if ya have any pointers for me...PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW...

Okay on to my projects...I just released a whole bunch of new stuff over at the cutting cafe, but two that I just had to dig right into are the sets called:
BEAUTIFUL TREES
TREES IN A ROW...

This first card I decided to join in on the STAMPING 411 challenge using the TREES IN A ROW set...I used some from JELLIBEAN SOUP paper and October Afternoon along with some KRAFT paper...Up next is a card from the BEAUTIFUL TREES set....Love this set....The pink in the background isn't part of the card...I just wanted to show the scallops on the card...those came from the ASSORTED SCALLOP set over at the cutting cafe...I love love love scallops....you need to check out that set as well........the trees have stitching on them and the papers are by October Afternoon as well...Well take care and if I don't make another post before tomorrow....HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you all....HUGS...

16 comments:

Unknown said...

What cute cards! Makes me wish I could get started in my garden.

~amy~ said...

Super fun Regina!! Great new sets!!!!

Carole Beath said...

Sheesh, Regina...your work just glows of beauty, wonderful ideas and designs. I so cherish looking at what you've done.
Carole

Tui Nathan said...

Oh wow .... what cute, cute, cute cards! The colours are just beautiful, I think you have done a terrific job... thank you for sharing!!!

Selene Kempton said...

Beautiful is right! These are fantastic. Bright cheery, and clean lines ~ awesome design!

Sue said...

Lovely cards Regina,great colours.No chance of going into my garden,to much ice.Hope your day was a good one.

C said...

Just really lovely, Regina! I love how you used the patterned paper behind solid tree branches in the second card. I can't wait to play with this set!!

Creative Momma said...

I love this set of beautiful trees... I love the bold colors on Kraft...I really need some of that Kraft paper :)
Happy V-day...
Many Hugs
Marina

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

I am so adoring these cards. What a great interpretation of the sketch. I'm going to try this myself. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

bonnie said...

Oh such gorgeous tree's!!! Loving that gorgeous green paper too...beautiful card! :) Bonnie x

lex shirts said...

beautiful cards & very creative! love them!

Patti Chesky said...

Fun cards!!! I love the dot work.

Unknown said...

Nice job with the sketch - very cute cards!
Thanks for playing on the 411!

Nikki said...

Oh, I love them! Love the pop up on the 1st one.
:)

Connie Babbert said...

WOW...love the fresh look of your cards! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week!

Kay said...

Love this set, too! You're so creative, Regina and these cards are stunning! I always love the little details you add! ♥♥ Kay