Friday, October 1, 2010

WORLD CARD MAKING SPECIAL..........& MORE

HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY EVERYONE....

In appreciation of this wonderful day, the Cutting Cafe is having a 2 for 1 special....
click here for details...
the special is only for today...October 2nd until 11.59pm

I personally won't be able to celebrate doing cards today....my little one has a soccer game and one of my older boys will be going to an homecoming game and then my other little one has a fall festival today at his school...so busy busy...BUT...I did get a chance to make a quickie card...Hope.....I used the need set over at the Cutting Cafe called YOU GOTTA HAVE HOPE...This set is good for the up coming breast cancer awareness month plus so much more...
Well have a great day.
HUGS

7 comments:

Kay said...

Happy World Card Making Day, sweet Regina!! This card is an absolute beauty!! So elegant and classy! Love the design and the gorgeous details. And that ribbon, swoon!! This is truly a special card! ♥♥ Kay

~amy~ said...

Regina, your card is wonderful...it is a great set!

Carole Beath said...

This card is, as always a beauty indeed. That ribbon just shines.....you are truly the Queen of Cards and ribbons. Someday I'd love to see your ribbon stash.
Hugs
Carole

papertrails leaver said...

This is absolutely fantastic Regina! I love how elegant it is. Have a great weekend!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Love the colors, papers, ribbon.....but most important the message.....JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Hugs, T

~Jeri~ said...

Absolutely stunning Regina!!! love the colors and all the detail. What do we have in this world if we don't have HOPE, and your card represents that beautifully!!

Jingle said...

This is a wonderful card!