Saturday, January 1, 2011

THIS CAKE IS ALL HEART..........................

it really is.....I have two projects to share with ya today....both use the new THIS CAKE IS ALL HEART SET....basically this set came out with Valentine babies in mind...I happen to know a few people with Valentine birthdays so I originally designed this set for that reason...and then I decided to throw in a few Wedding sentiments...the first card uses one of the colored images and the shaped card base...I first distressed a piece of white paper using Tim Holtz Antique Linen and then printed the image onto the paper...I love the vintage look...then I used my copics to color in brown row of hearts a bit darker....I recently picked up the dark brown lace and so loved the way it looked with the tealish/baby blueish hearts..Next I just used one of the black and white images and made a real quick Valentine birthday card...the cake is in 3d...SEE VIDEO BELOWthanks for visiting me...hugs

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning, love the colors and design you made.

:) Lori m

Claire said...

Fabulous Regina, I love the cards you made and Joanna's.

Sandi said...

gorgeous as always sweet friend, Happy New Year! Hugs

mickeydee said...

Oh pretty! Love that teal and brown combo.

Michele Kovack said...

Both of these are gorgeous!!! I love the cake shape too!

THEBUZYBUG said...

Super, Super cute cards! TFS. Bug Hugs.