Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'VE GONE JAR CRAZY AND CAFE POST

Hello everyone, so as you read by the title I HAVE GONE JAR CRAZY...when I first started designing my craft room, I wanted everything in it's place hidden away....a nice clean, fresh look....(kind of like my house....hahahha)..........well fast forward a few months. When all of your goodies are stored behind cabinets and drawers......YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GOT SO IT DOESN'T GET USED.......So now I am putting on display a few trinkets here and there and I love the look........Here are few additional pics of my space. I have added more shelves and jars.......
 

 
 
 
 
This shelf, use to only have one middle shelf...I just went to Home Depot and got more pieces cut to fit inside of the shelf.........so proud of myself in doing this myself...(smile)

Finally are a few projects for this weeks post over at the Cutting Cafe....we are featuring projects using the CARD ORGANIZER BOX, COPIC BOX and THE DRESSER BOX.......stop by and see all of the girls awesome projects here.

DRESSER BOX........



You can see my version of the COPIC BOX here...

 CARD ORGANIZER:  this set is awesome and will hold lots of handmade cards...great gift idea
 






10 comments:

Migdalia said...

Love! Love! Love!...
Everything...
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Oh sis.....your room is GORGEOUS!!!! It's so you ♡ Hugs, T

Georgiana said...

Definitely LOVE the jars. I agree...you have to see your crafting goodies so you don't forget what you have.

mickeydee said...

Perfect! I love the clean look with the white cupboards and shelves and the splashes of color with the jars and ribbons. Absolutely perfect! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!......HUGS.....dianne

noora said...

WOW! I wanna sit down and get started with YOUR projects!!
That looks amazing; fresh and temptating compered to this: http://noorannurkka.blogspot.fi/2013/05/myyjaistouhuja.html

Beverley said...

WOW!....Fabulous.

Stampin' Hugz
Beverley

Sparkly Engineer said...

You are soooo blessed in your craftroom. Can I come live with you?

Rose said...

oh i love the way you are using jars in your awesome crafty space :)
i am with Sparkly....... can i come live with you? lol

fab projects :)

bumblebee creations said...

I love love love your room!! Am totally loving all the jars and clean white look!! You are so very lucky!

Carole Beath said...

Regina, this is the best craft room evahhhhhhhh. I love the white shelves and cabinets and drawers, and your displays of the needful delights is just perfect. Oh my girlfriend, aren't you just lovin' this room?
Hugs
Carole