Tuesday, April 8, 2014

WALKING THROUGH THE TULIPS

Awe the sun is shinning and this whole week is going to be in the upper 70's to low 80's.........OH MY SUMMER will be here soon.
I enjoy the Spring weather here in Sac town, the Summer's are another story - 100 plus weather......

Anyhoo today I want to share some fun TULIP sets just released from The Cutting Cafe.
Three new sets:

TULIP SHAPED CARD SET

 

TULIP BASKET SHAPED CARD SET

 

 

 AND finally but not least.............

TULIP CARD SET

 

Be sure to check out these 3 sets, they are perfect for just about ANY occasion..............hugs

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

They are just beautiful. My favorite is the one with the basket.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Jingle said...

WOW! These are just awesome! I am particularly loving the first two! Gorgeous work!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Everything u create is perfect:) You give me so much inspiration.....I am probably your biggest fan:) Love ya friend:) Krista