Wednesday, August 19, 2015

EVERYDAY ELISHA JEAN

Hello all......today I want to share with you my project for the Cutting Cafe's blog. We are featuring projects using the ELISHA JEAN AND FRIENDS sets....
These sets are a group of little girls called Elisha Jean, Ruby J. and Mikala Ann.
There is also another set of BIG GIRLS that you can find here....these girls are approx. 6 inches tall.

Here is my take on the Everyday Elisha Jean:

Since I am still not that good at doing flesh tones I found this awesome flesh tone paper at Paper Source called blush...love it....



Isn't her dress so cute...I love it.
Be sure to check out all of the other ladies and gents projects...go to our blog here.
HERE IS A VIDEO IN MAKING THIS CARD

4 comments:

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Oh Regina, she is adorable. I love the way you have paperpieced the little dress. Hopping over to see the the projects by the DT members.
My Blog : ilove2cutpaper

Doris E said...

Your card is so lovely, Regina!!!

Kim Heggins said...

She is just too darn cute...so sweet.

Tina Goodwin said...

This is so darn cute! I love that you put stitching on your card...it's a very nice touch.